1 Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module uses the touch-sensing IC TTP223 to sense the touch input thus making it easy to add capacitive touch input to your project. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. The module has single touch pad. Power the module with 2 ~ 5.5V DC and the touch pad is all active to sense the input.
Single Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module is easy to interface. It can be used along with a microcontroller or an arduino or even without one. When a capacitive load (such as a human hand) is in close proximity to the sense-pad, the sensor detects the change in capacitance and activates the switch. Custom sense-pads can be made from nearly any conductive material and these sensors can detect touch through thin layers of non-conductive materials such as glass, plastic, fabric or even wood.
In the normal state, the module output is low, low power consumption; When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
Jog type : the initial state is low , high touch , do not touch is low ( similar touch of a button feature )
Module can be installed in such as surface plastic, glass of non-metallic materials
In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module , as long as the correct location of the touch , you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons
- Low power consumption
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
- Power supply voltage(VCC): 2.0, 3, 5.5 V.
- Output high VOH: 0.8VCC V
- Output low VOL: 0.3VCC V
- Response time (touch mode) : 60 mS
- Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V) : 8 mA
- Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V) : 4 mA
- Response time (low power mode) : 220 mS
- Size : 24 x 24 x 7.2 mm
Touch Sensor Interface:-
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination.