Whenever we work with embedded system we need a reliable output device with the help of which we get the required information, now this problem is solved with the introduction of 16 character by 2 (16X2) LCD. Uses – Alphanumeric output, Information Display, Process status, in short we can keep eye on every move of our microcontroller. Available with male connector for easy interface with microcontroller.
- A 16×2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines.
- In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix.
- Black text on white background,
- Connection port is 0.1″ pitch,
- Single row for easy breadboarding and wiring.
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up.
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM and uses much less power than LCD with EL (electroluminescent) backlights.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines!
- Built in character set supports most English/European/Japanese text,
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or foreign language support
- Colour Name Green
There are no reviews yet.