GP2Y1010AU0F Module is used to Sense Dust Particles in air and also called as an optical air quality sensor.This dust sensor is very much Smaller in size. It detects the reflected light of dust in air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke. In addition it can distinguish smoke from house dust by pulse pattern of output voltage and is commonly used in air purifier systems.
The sensor has a very low current consumption (20mA max, 11mA typical), and can be powered with up to 7VDC. The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density, with a sensitivity of 0.5V/0.1mg/m3.
- Compact, thin package (46.0 ×30.0×17.6 mm)
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected.
- Photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant