The Raspberry Pi 4 Power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards, which were released in June 2019. It is a USB Type-C Power Supply with 15.3Watts of Power. The Power Consumption of a Raspberry Pi 4 without any peripherals is 600mA. The maximum current draw by peripherals is 1.2Amps. So the recommended power supply specification by the Raspberry Pi is 5.1Volt and 3Amps (15.3Watts) Power Supply.
The official power adapter is designed to work universally as it can work from 96Volts to 264Volts.
Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply Specification:
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards, which were released in June 2019.
- BIS Approved as per Indian Standards
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating range
- Rated Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Ripple & noise: 120mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC
voltage and full load
- Inrush current: No damage shall occur and the input fuse
shall not blow
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Available in four different models to suit different international power sockets
- Available in either white or black