3.5 inch TFT LCD Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi 3, Pi2 , Model B/B+.
This small 3.5-inch touch screen module is designed especially for Raspberry Pi, using the latest Linux Core system. This is ideal for DIY anywhere, anytime and does not require any separate power source or case to hold it. The module sits right on top of Pi. The screen also comes with a stylus to interact with the small screen.
- 480×320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920×1080
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution and set up dual-display
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output