The 20×04 character LCD module is designed to display letters, numbers, symbols, dot matrix. It can display 4 lines of 20 characters. Support 4-bit and 8-bit data transfer mode. Offers 5×7 matrix + cursor display mode. Providing display data buffer DDRAM, character generator CGROM and CGRAM. CGRAM can be used to store up to eight 5×8 dot matrix character font data graphic own definition. Provides a rich instruction set: clear display, cursor back to origin, display on / off, cursor on / off, display character blink, cursor shift, display shift and so on. It’s easily controlled by MCU such as 8051,PIC,AVR,ARDUINO,ARM and Raspberry Pi.It can be used in any embedded systems,industrial device,security,medical and hand-held equipment.
- 20X4 Character LCD Display
- Backlight: Blue
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- 20X4 Character LCD Display Module Blue Backlight.
- Display Format: 20 Characters x 4 lines
- Built-in controller: ST 7066 (or equivalent)
- Duty cycle: 1/16
- 5 x 8 dots includes cursor
- Blue backlight
- Fully assembled and tested Serial LCD 20×4 Module
- The module can be easily interfaced with a MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Module size: 98.0 x 60.0 x 14.0mm
- Viewing area: 76.0 x 26.0mm
- Character size: 2.94 x 4.74mm
- Dot size: 0.54 x 0.54mm
- View angle: 6 O’clock
- Display type: positive / negative type
- Operating temperature: -20°C – +70°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C – 80°C
- Size: approx. 9.8cm x 6cm x 1.2cm
There are no reviews yet.