Arduino NANO Version 3 is the open source smallest Embedded Development board launched by Arduino based on Atmega328 SMD Package Microcontroller. It is a Surface mount Breadboard Friendly board integrated with Mini USB Port. DC Power Jack is not available on this Board, so power can be given through Mini USB Cable. It automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328 SMD Package
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Dimensions 0.70” x 1.70”
There are no reviews yet.