HLK-5M12 Hi-link 12V 5W AC to DC Power Supply Module is plastic enclosed PCB mounted isolated switching step-down power supply module. It can supply 12V DC from 120V AC – 230V AC and has a power rating of 5 Watt. This makes it perfect for small projects that need a 12 volt supply from mains. This power supply module replaces lots of parts from the traditional power supply like diodes, voltage regulator and transformers. Therefore there are many advantages for these modules, such as low-temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high-security isolation etc.
This Power Supply Module voltage source is a switching source, so you do not have to worry about fluctuations in voltage grid. It is designed to be mounted on the PCB and is the ideal solution to power pads that you take. It is widely used in a smart home, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation and other industries.
Features of HLK-5M12 Hi-link 12V 5W – AC to DC Power Supply Module :-
- Meet UL, CE requirements,
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 90 ~ 264V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
Environmental conditions of HLK-5M12 Hi-link 12V 5W – AC to DC Power Supply Module :-
- Technical indicators: Single bit
- Working temperature: – 20-60 +degree
- Storage temperature: + 80-40 -degree
- Relative humidity: 5-95%
- The cooling way: Natural cooling
- The atmospheric pressure: 80-106Kpa
- The altitude: 2000M or less.
There are no reviews yet.