Sound detection sensor module for arduino detects whether sound has exceeded a threshold value. Sound is detected via the microphone and fed into an LM393 op amp. The sound level set point is adjusted via an on board potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the set point, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
Specification of Sound Sensor Module:-
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Outputs digital switching output (high and low level 0 and 1
- Operating current (Vcc=5V): 4-8mA
- Microphone sensitivity (1Khz): 52-48dB
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2KΩ
- Microphone Frequency: 16-20Khz
- Microphone S/N ratio: 54dB
- Signal output indication
- Single channel signal output
- Outputs low level and the signal light when there is sound
There are no reviews yet.